Sleepingpills-online.com Review: The Website Is a Rogue Pharmacy

on May 12 | in Reviews | by | with No Comments

 Sleepingpills-online.com ReviewSleepingpills-online.com is an online pharmacy that ahs been in operation for the last close to 4 years and their main business has been to supply medications that id in treatment and management of sleeping disorders like insomnia. Some of the products help deal with the root problems of sleeplessness like depression and they are known to work effectively. The company targets the people who are tired of the high prices that are offered in their local stores, yet cannot do without the sleeping pills.

It is for this reason that the company strives to provide the pills at very affordable prices which are highly discounted. The company gets its products from manufacturing plants which understand this need and which are also licensed internationally to produce these pills. The products are FDA approved, meaning that they are of high quality and you never have to worry that you will get anything else than what you are actually in need of.

Sleepingpills-online.com Reviews

There are not many reviews from customers about sleepingpills-online.com, but it has been reviewed by other websites, which specialize in finding out the authenticity of other websites, so as to provide users with the information they need about these websites before they can place an order with them. According to scamadviser.com, sleepingpills-online.com is rarely visited, and this could explain the reason why there are no reviews from customers. It also appears to be a high risk website and hence you need to be cautious when dealing with them. For the close to 4 years that the site has been in operation, it has continued to receive low trust score and reliability rating from other websites, mainly for the reason that its true origin is not very clear. There is 72% probability that it is from the United Kingdom and 28% chance that it is from Netherlands.

The site also uses a free email address, which is considered quite suspicious for any genuine site, as this is what fake companies also do. The site was also listed among rogue websites by legitscript.com, because it has been detected to send out spam emails to its customers and potential customers in an advertising effort.

Sleepingpills-online.com Coupon Codes

All the prices offered by sleepingpills-online.com are highly discounted and you can rest assured that you will make great savings on just about any product that you buy. In addition to discounted prices, shipping is done free of charge if your order comprises more than 2 packs and this is irrespective of the location or the value of the orders. For 1 or 2 packs, you will be charged a shipping charge of $10. Other offers available are:

  • If you buy 4 packs of Zopiclone at $204, you will get a fifth pack for free and this means that you will save $56.

The company should also consider introducing other types of offers like referral vouchers where a customer is given a certain discount for every customer they refer to the site. Loyalty coupon codes also work very well in helping get the loyalty of their customers. Every time customers purchase from the site, they are given free points.

Conclusion

There is mixed information on whether the site is reliable or not because while scamadviser.com shows that the site has low reliability rate and it has some high risk, scamvoid.com on the other side shows that the site has good online reputation and is safe for use. Scamvoid.com also shows that the site is popular. This leaves you with the assignment to find out more about the site from other sources and try to verify the information available. If you decide to purchase from them, remember that their customer service desk is always open to assist you through the process. The site gets a rating of 2 stars.

Sleepingpills-online.com Review -2 out of 5 stars by Stephen K. Walker
TOP RATED PHARMACIESLast Updated: February 12st, 2018

Unfortunately for today’s consumer, the number of rogue or fraudulent online pharmacies outweighs the number of reliable organizations. These companies will attempt to convince consumers that they are legitimate online pharmaceutical companies.

Shoppers need to remember, reputable pharmacies will never send SPAM emails advertising their products or services, they will never sell a controlled substance with or without a prescription, and they will never sell prescription medication without a verified physician’s prescription.

Scroll to top
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

1O% OFF

Get discount from already the lowest prices on the net

DISCOUNT COUPON: FP-9444