NeedyMeds is a Philadelphia, USA based non-profit organization that helps needy and helpless people by providing affordable medications and drugs that are otherwise too costly and expensive. All these drugs are related to health care. This organization was founded in 1997 by Richard Sagall. They offer many types of drugs for problems like depression, anxiety, birth control, sleeping disorder etc.
- A+D Original Ointment: This coupon offers any A+D products, drug for $1 for coupon per purchase, this coupon expires after a month.
- A+D Zinc Oxide Cream: This coupon offers any A+D product for $1 per coupon. It expires in a month.
- B-Nexa: This coupon expires on 12/31/2013, you can save at least $10 on the purchase of each coupon with the Nexa Family Instant Coupon.
- Baby Orajel: You can receive a coupon for $1, this coupon expires on 1/31/2014.
- Caduet: This coupon expires on 12/31/2014. Caduet $4 Co-Pay Card. You can save at least $215 per month for a year through this coupon.
- Caltrate 600+D3: This coupon expires on 11/30/2013. You can save up to $1 on a count of 120 or $2 on the count of 155 or more tablets.
- Halonate: With the Halonate Savings Card, you won’t have to pay more than $10 that is valid for 12 uses.
They offer many more discounts and coupons that you will get to know by visiting their site.
This non-profit organization offers drugs at a very affordable price. They are very genuine and trustworthy. They have not provided much information about shipment and delivery but they deliver their services throughout USA.