Globalgenericpharmacy.com Review: The Rogue Pharmacy and This Status Has Not Been Lifted Yet

on February 26 | in Reviews | by | with No Comments

Globalgenericpharmacy.com reviewGlobalgenericpharmacy.com is well known internationally because it always strives to provide the best quality yet affordable prices to all their customers. They have a track record of over 10 years since they offer exceptional opportunity for customers to save on their money when they purchase the wide range of products that include health supplements, birth control products, herbal products, sexual enhancement pills, over the counter products and generic medications among others.

The website processes in excess of 20, 000 orders per month and that is the reason they take pride in being the most successful generic pharmacy that meets the needs of customers who are situated in over 75 countries. They are thankful to their team of staff members who are always committed to delivering quality customer service at all times. Delivery of orders is done from their state-of-the art centers which are located in the United Kingdom, USA, Cyprus, India and Singapore.

Globalgenericpharmacy.com Reviews

The reviews available for Globalgenericpharmacy.com show that the site is unsafe for use, bearing in mind that it has a trust score rate of 0% despite having been in operation for the last 8 years and more. Unfortunately, its true origin is not very clear as it has three possible origins; United Kingdom which takes up 71% probability, Canada with 15% probability and Germany with a probability rate of 14%. According to scamadviser.com, this site has also been given a low reliability rating by other websites that specialize in rating and reviewing online pharmacies. It has also been reported as untrustworthy and in addition, it was listed among the rogue pharmacy websites in 2009 and this status has not been lifted yet.

Another review on another website; e-customer-satisfaction.com, shows that there is currently a customer complaint that is on-going and is taking long to be resolved. However the website notes that the reason the issue is taking long to be resolved is because both the customer in question and the company need enough time to collect enough information and evidence to resolve the case and since the outcome will be available for viewing on other platforms once the customer has closed the case, both parties need to ensure that there a strong argument for the case.

Globalgenericpharmacy.com Coupon Codes

There are currently not any coupon codes available on offer at Globalgenericpharmacy.com but research shows that it has previously offered promo codes to help their customers make savings and they might probably offer others in future. However, one of the most outstanding regular offers is the one that comes with an additional 20 pills of Viagra for every order you make for the Viagra pills. Shipment is also done free of charge.

If you are on sexual enhancement pills, you will be glad to know that you can buy Generic Viagra at $0.69, Cialis at $1.30 and Levitra at $1.60 which is among the most affordable prices in the online pharmacies market.

A message to the company is that they should introduce regular coupon codes, discount codes and promo codes because by so doing they will be able to not only attract but also to retain a large number of customers.

Conclusion

You need to be cautious if you decide to trade with Globalgenericpharmacy.com. This is because there is no guarantee that your information is safe while you browse the site or that you information will not be leaked to third parties without your consent. You will however e pleased to know that their customer support staff are available all round the clock to ensure that you get the assistance you need while placing your order. Visit their site to familiarize yourself with their policies and to establish whether the policies work in your favor or in favor of the company. The site gets a rating of 1 star.

Globalgenericpharmacy.com Review -1 out of 5 stars by Stephen K. Walker
TOP RATED PHARMACIESLast Updated: February 12st, 2018

Unfortunately for today’s consumer, the number of rogue or fraudulent online pharmacies outweighs the number of reliable organizations. These companies will attempt to convince consumers that they are legitimate online pharmaceutical companies.

Shoppers need to remember, reputable pharmacies will never send SPAM emails advertising their products or services, they will never sell a controlled substance with or without a prescription, and they will never sell prescription medication without a verified physician’s prescription.

Scroll to top
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

1O% OFF

Get discount from already the lowest prices on the net

DISCOUNT COUPON: FP-9444